Friday, May 2, 2008

Home Sweet Home!

I wanted to share our new little home with everyone! I have pictures before and after we painted, I don't know if you will see how much better it is after we painted! I am seriously turning into your typical homemaking house wife. Nannying last semester gave me the opportunity to watch A LOT of HGTV (home and garden tv) and boy did I get the bug!! I love to decorate now and this is what I have come up with so far!! Now we don't have a whole lot but I was pretty pleased with our arrangement!! Matt and I really like our place! You may not realize how big and roomy it is with the pictures, they never seem to really show how spacious places are!! I don't have pictures of the bedrooms or the bathroom yet, they are still under construction!! But they will be darling when I am through with them!! The kitchen has a lot of work for us, as you can tell the wallpaper is a little on the old grandma side so we will be removing that and painting!! Maybe that will be next weeks project!!









Other news...I got a job at Melaleuca!!!!! Hooray!! I don't start for a week but I am okay with that, at least I have a job....we won't starve after all!!! Well Matt and I are great...he's off fishing with our buddy Pedro, which means I am cleaning and watching the girliest chick flick ever filmed!!! We are super happy!!

2 comments:

Lara said...

How fun that you are allowed to paint! I love painting walls, strange I know, but it comes from all the painting I have done at my parents house.

Melissa said...

Paige... looks great! I love hearing how happy you and Matt are! Can't wait to see what you will do in the kitchen!