Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Catching Up!

Holy Cow how time flies!!! I have loggod on to our blog a numerous amount of times but just never had the time to actually create a new post!! So we are going to sum the last month up for you the best we can!!

First and foremost, Matt's life is complete!! After a long wait, Matt's brand new 2009 Martin Cheetah bow has arrived!! I cannot even begin to tell you have funny it has been to watch as Matt patiently and not so patiently waited for his little goody to arrive! He was literally like a little boy on Christmas morning when we finally got it! Within 2 minutes of having it in our house, he had it unboxed, unwrapped and set up!! It definately made it worth it to see how excited he was! So I have included below pictures of the treasured bow as well as the little boy it belongs to!

The happy little boy!

So the bow was Matt's exciting news and my exciting news came rather quick and unexpected! So there was a supervisor at work that was pregnant and there had been talk of me possibly taking over her team when she left on LOA, well 2 weeks ago I went into work and got an email that Amanda had had her baby early...10 weeks early! So my supervisor and I were pulled into the manager's office and they informed us that I would be taking over for Amanda as supervisor and that Chris (my supervisor) would have to find a new team lead! Holy Canoly! After a few days of holy cowness, I finally got settled and have, so far, loved being the supervisor!

The Crazy Cahoons!

Other than that we have pretty much just been the same! Matt has been able to float the river a few times and of course loves every bit of it! We have also had the opportunity to watch our good friend, Jessica's little boy! He loves Matt and totally brightens our day! We love that baby!!

This is Matt on his pontoon boat!

This is Matt and Adrian!

Life is good!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Congrats on the promotion! How exciting!