Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A Tribute to My Daddy!


My dad's birthday was on Monday and I just love him so much and I thought he was well deserving of a little tribute! It was always weird to me when my friends would say that they couldn't wait to get out of the house, or it was weird to just be with their parent, especially their dads! I have always been able to share anything with my dad.....even the girly stuff!! Though he probably didn't necessarily love to sit and listen, he always did and he never made me feel stupid or embarrassed!!

I have so many memories with my dad and I am so grateful that I have been blessed to have him in my life! He has always had my family's best interest in mind and has worked extremely hard to provide us with a good life! Well Dad, I can say that you have definately given me a choice life! You have always been there for me whenever I have needed someone to talk to, someone to cry to, or just someone to hug!

I hope that each day when you look in the mirror you are able to see the wonderful man that I see, the good friend that you are, and the loving father you will always be!

I love you so much!!

No comments: