Thursday, February 5, 2009

Matt's New Hobbie and Happy Birthday Brylie!!!

The other day I got a message on my phone and it was Matt informing me that he was on his way to Jackson to go snowmobiling with a friend!! As much as I love my job, I can honestly say that I was wishing I hadn't had to work that day...that would have been a blast!! Now this may not seem like a big thing but for Matt it was!! You see Matt had never been on a snowmobile in his whole life and coincidentally we just happened to be talking about how he needed to try it earlier in the week!! When I called to see what he was doing he was ecstatic!! For all of you who know Matt, he LOVES any kind of adventure and he had just discovered a new one!!!



Him and Scott had an awesome day, full of exciting trips with the snowmobile!! They didn't get home until later that night and immediately had to put all of the pictures and videos on the computer so I could see!! It was so much fun to see how excited Matt was and to listen to their little stories!!



A big thanks to Scott for inviting him to go!! You have definately made a big fan out of Matt!! I look forward to going with them next time!!

As a little update...Matt started his intership this week working for the same company he did over the summer break!! Thank heavens Matt's boss loves him because we were having quite the time finding him an intership!!! And we can't express how grateful we are to her for taking him on, especially with work being slower these days!! Matt enjoys working with her so it turned out perfect!! I am still at Melaleuca and cannot express how much I love my job!! I don't think I have ever had a day go by where I dreaded going to work!! How lucky we are to be so blessed!!
___________________________________________________________________

We wanted to say Happy Birthday to our favorite little niece!! We love you Brylie and miss you tremendously!!


No comments: