Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I LOVE My Husband!

So this week Matt is out of town for work and I am having a little bit of a hard time not having him around. This is the first time we have been apart since we've been married and it's funny because I would be totally fine being alone before we were married, now I hate it!! Although it has been tough being without him I am grateful for this because it has really helped me see how much Matt does for me, both in material things and in spirit. That may seem silly but Matt really makes me feel like I am someone special and not having him here has made me realize how much I really love and rely on him. How lucky I am to have found the greatest man so early and have been lucky enough to call him mine for so long!! I am so proud of his hard work as well as his ability to have fun through it all! I love you so much Matt!

2 comments:

Liz and Calogero said...

PAIGE! Oh my gosh I am so glad you found me! I honestly was looking for you on the internet last month and had no success so yeah thank you! I totally remember you, how could I ever forget you. You were such a special and super hilarious friend that I had nothing but good times with! I am excited to read your blog and see what you have been up to. How have you been?

Brad and Barb Cahoon said...

Matt's so lucky to have your love, Paige. We're grateful every day to have you in the family. You're an adorable couple! He's thrilled to have such a gorgeous hunting partner as well.