Sunday, July 20, 2008

Melaleuca Picnic!!

So this last weekend turned out to be really really fun!! On Saturday Matt and I went to a work picnic, the Melaleuca Picnic, and it was amazing how big it was!! Each day I learn more about the company that I work for and the big wig behind it and I am so impressed by how well he treats his employees. At the picnic they gave away 25 Wii's, trampolines, bikes, tents, a Carribean cruise, a trip to Disneyland...ya know just a few small prizes!!!!

This is me with 1 of I think 10 fully roasted pigs...they were amazing!!
This is Matt and I with our good friends Trevor and Emily Perkes!! I look kinda stinky, I wasn't ready for the pic!!

Here we are again!!

Matt and I won a $40 giftcard to both the Texas Roadhouse Grill and Jakers, a nice grill as well. Plus we won 2 tickets to the movies!!! They had unlimited food, cotton candy, snow cones, soda, basically anything you wanted they had. We played some volleyball and hung out with friends. It was super fun and I can honestly say that I really like my job! So since we were already in Idaho Falls and we don't go out there too often because of gas prices, we made Saturday our date night as well!! We went and saw the movie Iron Man, which we loved, and then we went to Jakers and were able to get $20 meals each....wahoo!!! We really had a fun time together!!

These are the cute girlies on my team at work! Meagan, Amanda, me, and Tina

Other than that, Matt finished his last final on Friday, passing every single one of his classes. I was so proud of him and his diligence with school!! This semester he managed 17.5 credits...which is a huge work load. But there were very few times he complained and even then it really wasn't that bad. I am glad that he as come so far and it will be a nice little break for him! Work is going great with me. I am now acting as Team Lead while our actually Team Lead is out on maturnity leave. This may not seem to be that big of a deal but I have only been there for a little over two months, so for me it was a HUGE deal!! But I like the responsibility, it reminds me of managing the beauty supply, before it went all corporate, back when it was fun!!

Me and my cute husband on our little date!!

We are going horse back riding this weekend and I can't wait. Matt has never been on a horse before and I can't wait for him to have that experience. I love it and I am sure he will. So stay tuned for those fun pictures!!

No comments: