Monday, March 31, 2008

A Little Face Lift For Our Blog!!

So I thought that it was time to be done with the St. Patricks Day background and on to a more Springy background! Although we haven't had too much sun so far, I can still see a glimmer of Spring around!! So for an update on Matt and I, we are doing fantastic!! We hopefully have secured a place to live in Rexburg since the last two places we signed contracts and paid deposits for overbooked and kicked us to the curb!! So in a desperate search we settled on a place that is close to campus, cheaper that the others, but we have no idea what it looks like! I would be lying if I said that didn't worry me a bit but oh well, what do you do! All I know is that there is new carpet, its supposedly spacious, 2 bedrooms, AND my favorite thing....we can paint it however we like and they will pay for it! So I am excited but not getting too attached yet, hopefully it won't fall through!!!

2 comments:

Shay, Chelsea and Jonas Allen said...

This is an outrage!!! can't believe the corruption of the apartment industry. There should be a government watchdog to regulate the abuses from Rexburg alone!!! Grats on finding a nice place though. POW!

Lignell Family said...

Paige!! I am so happy i found your blog. Now we can be blogging buddies!! You'll have to add me to your list!! Hope everything is going well. Congrats on getting married, don't you just love it!!