Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy St. Patricks Day!!





I know we are a little late but I wanted to share pictures of our St. Patricks Day dinner! Although I didn't remember it was actually St. Patricks Day, I was reminded when I got home and we were able to have a wonderful dinner!! In the morning, Matt's mom had gotten the cereal Lucky Charms and we had that with green milk! Then that night we had Shepards Pie with green mashed potatoes, green sprite, green jello clovers, and green salad with green dressing. It was a fun dinner and we are excited for Easter this weekend! Hopefully we will be able to update our blog sooner rather then later!!

1 comment:

Lara said...

Mom always makes holidays so special!!! I forgot to get the Lucky Charms on Saturday and we were too lazy to cook anything exciting for dinner so our St. Patrick's was rather forgetable. :)