Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Very Merry WHITE Christmas!!

Well I thought that leaving Idaho and going to Oregon for Christmas would mean that we would avoid driving in snow.........I WAS DEFINATELY WRONG!! We actually chose the perfect days to travel and arrived in Oregon right before the big storm!! There was definately plenty of snow when we arrived and with a little work our little car made it up my parents gigantic hill!! The next morning we woke up to our car buried in snow!!

This is what we thought we left behind in Idaho......this never happens in Oregon!!

We managed to dig it out and do a little last minute Christmas shopping!! Unfortunately our car wasn't able to make it back up the hill so it spent the entire vacation parked at the bottom!!

We brought our Wii with us and had a blast dukin' it out!! Dad and Grif testing their boxing skills.....hilarious!!


Basically Abby was crazy, I do believe she won the match though!

Although our little snow in was unexpected we definately had a blast with it!! How blessed we were to have been able to make it up to Oregon!!! Christmas was fabulous because we were together as a family..well half a family!!

Me and my little baby Oscar!!


Cute mommy!

Uh well not much to say about this pic.....but man do I love the guy!!


My little baby boy!!!!


There's nothing like a nice bowl of mac 'n cheese when you are snowed in!!


My cute baby sister!!


What awesome parents I have....lucky me!!


Matt and Griffin


Big sister and little brother!! Grif you are a stud!




It definately went by WAY to fast and we could have easily stayed for another week!!

And this is what we came home to!! We made it the entire way home without using our cables and then when we were literally 75 feet from our door we got stuck.....figures!!!

I love this season and although the actual holiday is over, I am going to draw it out for as long as I possible!!

2 comments:

steph said...

I kept thinking about you guys when we'd watch the weather and see yet another storm was headed up to washington. It has been a crazy winter! I love the pics. Your dog is so cute. It makes me miss my own family's dog! I wish I could have seen him for the break. Anyway, sounds like you guys had fun!

Andrew and Ariel said...

Cold! It's freezing down here in Provo too. Glad you made it there and back safely. Sure was fun to see you guys over Thanksgiving.