Sunday, January 20, 2008

A New Do!



So I finally got the guts to cut my hair! Matt and I came down to Oregon for the weekend and I had my friend Tara do it, and I was very pleased! I thought I was going to be a lot more nervous but I didn't have much of a problem! Afterwards, Abby was so inspired we came right home and cut her hair as well! It was alot of fun cutting her hair!

Anyways, since we've been here we have had a lot of fun! Friday night we watched a movie and then Saturday we played, went to dinner at Ruby Tuesday, and then watched Disturbia with popcorn, both kettle and extra butter, and root beer floats! So far it has been fun here in Oregon and we hope to have an exciting day tomorrow!

4 comments:

Fatty said...

Love the hair...you look so much older. I guess I'll have to be the one girl in our family with long hair as my face doesn't fancy short. Anyway, I love the do!! Great job Tara!

Lara said...

I love it! It looks fabulous. I have been trying to get up the courage to cut my hair short. I keep putting it off saying that I want to wait until it is long enough to donate to Locks of Love, but I think I am just stalling :)

Shay, Chelsea and Jonas Allen said...

I've been intensely pondering and struggling with the decision to cut my hair... what the heck... your courage has inspired me... I'm gonna do it RIGHT NOW!!! Thanks for being such a good role model to all the long haired people out there.

This statement of extreme humor was posted by Shay, and is in no way affiliated with Chelsea's hair.

steph said...

That haircut is sooo cute on you!!
We really miss you guys too. Its not the same going to church without you & having you guys there to hang out with.
We hope everything is going well for you.