Sunday, November 11, 2007

HE GOT A HUGE ONE!!!




So for all those who know Matt you know that he is a fly fishing fanatic!! Every time he catches a fish his goal for the next fish gets even bigger! So on friday Matt met his match and one the biggest trout he has ever gotten in his entire life!! It was a 5 lb. 23 1/2 inch yellowstone cut throat! He was pretty stoked about it! It is funny because we have a picture of him with his former big cut throat and it is nothing compared to this last one!! I see this fish as a blessing from Heavenly Father because at the beginning of the day Matt had a rough time at class. When I picked him up the first thing he said was "I am going fishing today!" So being the good wife I am I let him go out with his fishing buddy!! They had fished for close to most of the day and hadn't gotten anything!! The monster was caught on the last cast Matt threw out, pretty amazing!!!



As for me, the only exciting news I have is that on Saturday, as I was so generously giving of my plasma, I got all weird and wuzzy!! No worries I didn't pass out and I wasn't the only one. I had only seen probably 2 people get sick at the Plasma Center the entire time I've been going but on Saturday there were about 6 of us that all got sick at the same time as well as the passing out of one girl! It was pretty exciting!! Anywho, the Cahoons are fabulous, way excited for the holidays and the end of the semester!!

2 comments:

Spencer Cahoon said...

Sweet fish MATT!!! I gotta come down and catch one with you.

Lara said...

Great catch Matt!!!