Sunday, September 30, 2007

Wedding Pictures and a Cahoon Update!!!


So we finally got some of our wedding pictures so we can show them off!! It was such an awesome day and I can't believe its already been a month!!! We are loving every minute of it!!! Now for an update!!! Paige is still looking for a job but not allowing herself to get too frustrated!!! Matt is busy with his school work and doing a pretty darn good job at it!!



With all of the crazyness we still manage to get out and have some fun!!! A few postings ago I wrote that soon I would be next to Matt with a big trout of my own....well lo and behold I was right, I scored a 15" brown trout on my fourth cast..........mind you Matt hasn't even gotten one that big!!! I guess I am just a born fly fisherwoman!!! Of course it was Matt's homemade fly that I caught it with so we can give him a little credit!! We also went camping with a group of friends to Island Park!!! It was a lot of fun and we definately can't wait to get out there again!!!






So the Cahoons are doing pretty darn good!!! Rexburg is great, kind of windy but nothing too bad!!! We are a happy little family!

2 comments:

sarahbellac said...

A very late congratulations to you! We are so happy for you and wish we could have been there for the reception. Looks like you're having fun together, though!
Come visit us anytime out in Kansas City.
Hugs,
Sarah and Dave Petersen
(and Anna and Timo)

Fatty said...

update, update, update, update...