Sunday, July 29, 2007

BRIDAL SHOWER!!!!!!


TOTALLY WEIRD!!!! It was a super weird feeling to actually be the bride at a bridal shower!!! Things are actually starting to feel real........kinda weird but totally awesome!!! On Wednesday Mom and Tara threw me a bridal shower and it was a lot of fun!! Like I said it was weird actually being the bride but I certainly didn't mind it at all!!

Presents and congradulations, who wouldn't want that!! Just kidding, I really am appreciative of the effort Mom and Tara put into making a fun party for me!! Along with presents we played a few fun games and then ate some yummy desserts!! It was super fun! Only 24 days left and I am soooo excited!! Lets just hope it flies by with no complications!!

2 comments:

Fatty said...

I think you should totally put your announcement on the blog so that people can see it from here too!!

Never a dull moment at the Slnclairs said...

I love those 2 girls. I am always amazed at how beautiful my nieces turned out. I love your wedding invites Paige. You got a handsome one.