Wednesday, June 20, 2007

WE HAVE A HOME!!!











Although we did sign on our apartment a couple of weeks ago I am still as equally thrilled about it now as I was then and I thought we should share it with everyone!! Even though it doesn't look like much now, I'll have you know it will definately be the hippest, most happenin' pad in approximately 2 1/2 months!!! Simply because the coolest couple will be making it their home!! I actually am really excited to have our own little place!! I have to give credit to Matt for being the little scout and doing all of the hard paperwork......man I'm lucky!!

2 comments:

Shay, Chelsea and Jonas Allen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shay, Chelsea and Jonas Allen said...

Congrats on getting the new place! I remember the craphole that Chels and I lived in our first year of marriage, and it seems that you guys are electing to skip that stage. Good for you. Anyway, my advice is to stay used to living in small places, it helps you cut down on all the junk you own. Good Job!